This is probably the most asked question by coaches, certainly the one we see most often on forums, groups and when we coach other coaches who are trying to build their businesses. How do we get to help more people? How can we create conversations with prospects so that we get to work with them? How can we sign up enough clients so that we can live off of our coaching skills?
The answer is complex and there's no one right way to do this. In this episode we start the conversation by opening up some ideas on how this could be done. Rest assured this question will come back often.
Here's a helpful chapter from Yannick's book on how to get more clients. Completely free and direct download, no sign up necessary: http://www.coachingandmediation.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Yannick-Jacob-Establishing-an-existential-coaching-practice-Routledge-2018-Review-Copy.pdf
Hope it helps!
If you'd like to stay up to date with new episodes, would like to talk to us about coaching or generally support what we do:
- Send us your question: http://bit.ly/talkingaboutcoaching
- Sign up to our mailing list (no spam, no sales, just a quick shout about new episodes): https://mailchi.mp/afc10fc74492/talkingaboutcoaching
- Listen to episodes: http://talkingaboutcoaching.buzzsprout.com/
- Like our Facebook page: http://fb.me/TalkingAboutCoaching
- Join our Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3023068731067611/
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/talkingaboutcoaching